Thursday, December 2, 2010

Make the fridge

True story: the cutest cards to "make the fridge" ever year, if you will, usually come from Shutterfly. The designs are adorable and the quality of the card-stock is awesome. So this year, we decided to step up our game a tiny bit and we added some Shutterfly cards into the Christmas budget. Shutterfly has some seriously cute Christmas card designs this year and I love that the insides are customizable a million (okay, many) different ways.

Here are some of the ones I am considering........









Christmas cards are my favorite. Love to receive them. Love to sit & read thru them. Love to put them on my fridge to admire throughout the season. Love to hold on to them from year to year and look back at them and see how people have changed from year to year.
 
As you can tell I am going to have a really hard time deciding on just one!  While I'm there, I'll be making 2011 calendars for my parents, as requested.  

If I was more on top of my game I would of done birth announcements for my now 15 month old baby. Do you think she is to old to send out this?   Love, Love, Love it!  

 P.S.  If you want to get 50 free cards from Shutterfly, do what I did and write a post on your blog about them.  Here is the info you need to take part of this great deal.


http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment